Woman Tell How She Was Attacked By Policeman In Lagos

Ladie Bello has narrated on Instagram how a police man named Kasimu Abdullahi allegedly assaulted her on the street of Lagos.




Here is what she wrote:
‘This policeman’s name is Kasimu Abdullahi. He was deflating my tyre and because I pushed him away from my car, he head-butted me. The incident happened at NNPC filling station on Kingsway road, Ikoyi. There was a short queue & I joined the queue just after the exit gate. I saw this fool waving his arms and rolled down to speak to him, but he walked past my car & was talking to the bus driver behind me & then I heard my tyre hissing. He was deflating it, so I got down challenging him; he ignored me so I pushed him. As soon as he straightened up he head butted me & said he will have killed me if not that I was a woman. To defend myself I picked my wheel spanner…
But when his colleagues came he changed the story to: he was defending himself… From someone he head butted? I would not let this die because people die from being assaulted by the police & they feel because they wear uniforms they can play God. Well guess what?! Kasimu Abdullahi… I was brought up by a military person & I will not rest until I get a public apology from you; in your uniform.  I have to see a dentist tomorrow because my teeth hurt, my upper lip is swollen & you think you will go free… You have messed with the wrong girl #policebrutality #policeplayinggod #kasimuabdullahi #fillingstationdrama cc @lindaikejionline’
Recent opinion poll conducted by the researchers from NOIPOlls agency shows that Nigerians consider Nigerian Police Force along with Ministries Departments and Agencies (MDAs) as the most corrupt institutions in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment