Kanye West wears his OWN fashion range for Venice Biennale outing.



As one of the world's most famous rappers he surely has access to all the best clothing.
But Kanye West opted for a spot of self-promotion when he stepped out at the Venice Biennale on Saturday morning. 
The 37 year-old was seen wearing his own designer label as he caught a speed boat to a local exhibition at the annual art festival.

Keeping it casual, the superstar sported a black hoodie with skinny jeans and a pair of sand-colored suede boots for the occasion.
Walking through the Italian city with a clear purpose, he then jumped into the private vessel which took him off to a local gallery.
Clutching his smartphone, he was obviously keen to stay connected throughout his visit - probably with his wife, Kim Kardashian.  

Last month the starc redited his reality TV star wife for tempering his huge ego.
However, that has changed since marrying Kim Kardashian, the 37-year-old rapper revealed in a recent interview with
Speaking to the New York Times' T Magazine, he said: 'I feel like now I have an amazing wife, a super-smart child and the opportunity to create in two major fields. Before I had those outlets, my ego was all I had.' 

Prior to that, while speaking at Oxford University, the hit-maker confirmed his epiphany in front of a crowd of students.
Sharing his enlightenment, he said: 'One of my biggest Achilles' heels has been my ego. 
'And if I, Kanye West, the very person, can remove my ego, I think there's hope for everyone.' 

And while his 'douchebaggery' has been the catalyst of his music and outlandish statements over the years, his ego-free focus is now on conquering the fashion world, he admitted to T magazine.
'I dreamed, since I was a little kid, of having my own store where I could curate every shoe, sweatshirt and color,' he explained.
'I have sketches of it. I cried over the idea of having my own store.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment